Thursday, October 20, 2005

Yay SP!!

My SP is spot-on! First, let me show ya the stuff she sent me: (note cat tail, why are cats so nosey?)



I was pretty excited to get a package in the mail and ripped the box open. Oh yeah! So this is what she sent, some Halloween stickers, glow in the dark spiders, yarn, lotion, a cd and a nice card. :)

OK, now to the details...Can you believe she (assuming she's a she) sent me a cd?? A WHOLE CD? The soundtrack to Moulin Rouge!! EEEEEE!! She obviously read my Amazon wish list. I LOVE this album and am so happy she got it for me. What a truly unexpected surprise! THANK YOU!! I can't wait to drive to work so I can listen to it (I've been working from home these past several days).

I have the lotion here next to my computer and will definitely take this stuff to work. The lotion I've been using at work makes my hands itch. Aveda, GRRR!! I really like this Aveeno though. I'll definitely find some use for the stickers and spiders too. They're so cute!!

And lastly, the yarn. It is SO soft! It's Landscapes, 70% Baby Alpaca, 30% Silk. AND NO FUZZ!! YEAH! This color card shows the yarn much better but look how beautiful it is! It's just perfect! I've really been falling in love with jewel tones lately, and red is my favorite. I can't wait to make something with it. Now I need to look through my patterns for something yummy to make with this.

Thank you SP! Woo hoo!


2 comments:

aimee said...

I have the CD - it's great! And that yarn looks so silky!!! :)

Anonymous said...

ok I am lost here what does SP stand for and why are you getting presents and no one else is? I'm jealous!
MOM