Monday, October 17, 2005

This weeks "Why, WHY??"

I started a new class tonight at UCSD. Immigration Law is turning out to be a bit more interesting than I had anticipated and much more detailed. I never realized there was more than one kind of visa! And no, I'm not talking about the kind you buy yarn with.

Now I must say, due to my many road trips, I have had the opportunity to use several different gas station or tourist bathrooms. One regular stop in the middle of the Redwood Forest even has a stinky outhouse without light!! You do your business in the dark, which is probably a good thing cause really, do you want to see where the god-awful stench is coming from?

Anyway, I used the restroom at UCSD tonight. And amazingly, it was WORSE than ANY of the public gas station bathrooms I have EVER USED! Even in Europe! Seriously, who would poop on a toilet seat, and why?? I'm telling you, this was not a mere miscalculation. This was a definite in-your-face act of disrespect. Talk about no class!

Which reminds me, sometimes at work people use the bathroom but do not flush. They'll even leave the toilet seat cover in tact on the seat along with their "business" inside. Why don't they flush? Why, WHY?? Is common decency too much to ask for?

I give these Problematic Pooper People four GAHs and four fist shakes!! And please, for the love of all that's good and will stave off hepatitis, flush the toilet!!

2 comments:

Daisy Ditzy Do said...

LOL Tell um Ray!

I went into the ladies room here at work today and found that another one of those damned hovering ladies had ruined the seat for the rest of us. I Hate That!

aimee said...

I wonder if that's the real reason why they have people in the "rich" bathrooms... not to hand out towels, but to make sure you flush! Hehehehe... Only then would it be a fun job.