Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer tv

You've heard of B-Movies right? Well, it appears that right now we're being inundated with B-Television shows. The kind of shows that wouldn't make it in the regular season but are barely OK for now because, well, there isn't anything else on.

Honestly, I'd rather watch reruns of Seinfeld or South Park. But I do occassionally get stuck watching one of these stupid shows that are currently flooding the airways. Show's I've been forced to watch are So You Think You Can Dance, Tuesday Night Bookclub, and the show that takes the cake, America's Got Talent. The judges are this guy I don't know called Piers, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. So far the most annoying part of the show is David Hasselhoff. One of the most awkward parts of the show was when this overly precocious 8-year-old did some standup comedy about black fat people. Sure, she was of the African American descent, but you could hear the whole audience take a breath and go completely silent. That didn't stop her though...she kept talkin about fat.


To soothe my nerves, I thought I'd head on over to Knitpicks and order some yarn so I can start on a new project. Well guess what! Apparently they're having server problems!! ARGH!

Tomorrow I'll be bringing home Adonis, Jen's little white kitty. I'm a little nervous about it but we'll see how my cats react first. We're going to network and see if there's anyone we know who wants a kitty but we're picky about potential owners. They have to be worthy! Not everyone is qualified! I'm looking forward to having a new cat in the house though. It'll definitely make things interesting around here! I'm sure the cats will post about it...

Anyway, off to bed. I don't think I can handle this stupid talent show any longer.

1 comment:

Karen said...

good luck with the new kitty! for summer fun viewing i like bridezillas and the brady show on vh-1.