Sunday, June 18, 2006

Frog and pool, how ironic

*sigh* OK, so I'm knitting this washcloth, it's helping me to meditate. The problem is, it's pooling. I've been trying to ignore it. I...I just don't know if I can take it anymore.


I could continue on since I've gone this far. But I still have about 2/3 of it to knit. And it's not going to stop pooling either. And when I'm done...I'll stare at it and think about the pooling.

Apollo just told me he likes it like this. So now I have to decide. Frog?

3 comments:

Karen said...

i like it as is, too. by the way, what pattern is that, and what yarn?

Unknown said...

It's Sugar'n Cream color 19741 in seed stitch.

Jen said...

Wow, that turned out really nice. I have to say that I like it a lot. What is seed stitch? And what size needle are you using? I brought some size 5 needles to make the wash cloth on Friday night but sat on them last night and broke them. *sigh*