Thursday, June 01, 2006

Dreams

I just read over at Faythe's about dreams and it reminded me *OH THE HORROR* of a dream I had last night. Actually, to fully understand why I'm telling you this story, please go over to Faythe's blog right now! I'll wait.



*waiting*

Anyway, it was quite eerie actually, almost a premonition of things to come! I woke up in a cold sweat and threw a pillow at the vaccuum cleaner, I was so freaked out. I was just making sure it wasn't a person or something like a monster (of course!), which also freaked out Zoe who jumped and ran away.
But this dream, I don't even know if you could call it a dream, it was more of a, well, extremely bad BAD nightmare! I knew that my day was shot! For you sensitive types, I will stop here, but for the more adventurous, please click on the cute little beanie below for the details.




BTW, I'm looking for this beanie pattern, if you know where I can find it, let me know. Thanks.


If the beanie link doesn't work, try this one.

No comments: