Friday, June 23, 2006

Bad attitude

Tonight I was going to post about the events of last night when Adonis came to stay with us. I won't be doing that though. I'm too tired. I took a two and a half hour nap tonight and am biding my time until a proper bedtime so I can go back to sleep.

Zoe is in trouble. She hissed at Simba and chased him into the bedroom. She's a little more than half his size, but she sat in the doorway to make sure he wouldn't try to come out. So I picked her up and she started growling like a lunatic. Her punishment is timeout in the bathroom. Right now she's throwing her body at the door, apparently, punctuating it with an occasional innocent meow. Usually Simba would come sit at the door and lobby to get her let out but not this time. His feelers are hurt.


update: I just let Zoe out. She's forgotten about her bad attitude and now just wants to be rubbed.

1 comment:

aimee said...

Do you think Zoe was mad at Simba because of Adonis?