Sunday, June 25, 2006

I can't sleep

Nope. In preparation for tonights 1AM shift, I stayed up late and only slept in a little. My plan was to take a nap today and get up at 11. Well, it's just not going to happen. I am tired but there's no way I'm going to be able to sleep. This shift is going to be painful.

I started knitting a new washcloth. At least with this one there's no pooling. I bought another ball of varigated cotton yarn so I'm probably going to have to just live with it. I also bought a C crochet hook since Faythe says it's what I need to knit a certain lace scarf I want to make.

Jen made these little bags for me. I'm going to use them for carrying small objects when I don't want to carry a purse. I included the fingernail polish bottle for scale.

I'm feeling a little sleepy. Maybe I can catch an hour of sleep?

1 comment:

Jen said...

you poor thing... I hope you got some sleep.