Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Father's Day!

I can't remember if I mentioned that Apollo got his grill. I just love Amazon.com...he received it several days before they guestimated. He was pretty happy too because he thought I was expecting a book. When I got home from work, the cats were taking turns playing king of the hill on the box, yes it was huge!

Since we've gotten the grill, we've had grilled steak, hamburgers, links, etc. If I remember correctly, we ate grilled food for a week straight! Now that it's gotten a little hotter outside, he's not grilling as much.

Simba posted some pictures about the grill. Isn't he just a ham? He loves getting his pictures taken.

He and Zoe are disapointed about the lack of grilling since every time Apollo goes outside to check on the meat, he brings in a leave of catnip. *sigh* Yes, I have little drug addict cats. Especially Zoe...her meow screams, "I need it!"

No comments: