Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gift from Peanut

To my surprise, today I received a package from Peanut. I had heard that her Mommy found her ordering things on the internet but I had no idea what lovely gifts she purchased for me! I opened the box to find this beautiful Lantern Moon Needle Case! I put some needles in it real quick so you could see what it looks like. It has a large zipper pocket on the left, the middle is for circular needles and the right side is for straight needles.

Zoe liked it too...she kept trying to bury her nose into the fabric.



See how it folds up? It ties with a silk ribbon.


*sigh* I can see I'm going to have to keep this up out of the reach of certain four footed people.







Here's a closeup of the fabric (click for an even better view). The silk is so beautiful!








Oh yes, and there's the yarn! It's Knitpicks Shine in Green Apple and Crocus. I just LOVE this yarn! I can't wait to make something...I'll have to start combing through my books for ideas.

Thanks Peanut!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

nice!! I love browsing at needle cases/holders.