Wednesday, June 14, 2006

hehehe

I recently thought it would be funny if there was a goodie bowl in the bathroom. I have this funky orange glass bowl that doesn't really have a use, so I took it and filled it full of goodies and put it on the back of the toilet. Mostly I did it as a joke and to see what Apollo would do.

Oddly, he didn't seem to care. He said, "It's OK," but I could see the fear in his eyes. Anyway, the goodie bowl was left alone so I could snicker at it occassionally. Nobody uses our bathroom so it was really my own private joke.

Some time later, it's still sitting there. I come home from work and Apollo is upset. He tells me how "my boys" were here watching basketball and then how "they all used the bathroom" - and he forgot to hide the goodie bowl! HEHEHEHEHE!!

Nobody said a thing either! He was really embarassed. The goodie bowl has been retired. Poor Apollo.

2 comments:

Faythe said...

When I read this I laughed and laughed and laughed. Ryan, however was NOT amused in the least. Poor Apollo indeed!

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Oh, my...I can't catch my breath...LOLOLOL! Poor Apollo, I can just see him talking about "my boys"!