Monday, July 18, 2005

The CarolAnn

I've been working on several projects at once and have become so overwhelmed, I've decided to focus on just one for a while. I present to you the purse I call The CarolAnn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Aight, so she isn't much to look at, but I know she's going to be beautiful when I'm finished. I normally I wouldn't pick out such a bright color combination, but this multi-colored ribbin yarn is truly winning me over.

Named after an ex-coworker who gave me the idea on the theme of this purse (Asian), here's a picture of the seed stitch I'm using to give this yarn elasticity.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, someday this will be a purse. I promise. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

When do I get a purse named after me? When I leave too... :(

Brianna said...

I envy you for your purse making abilities :)