Friday, January 26, 2007

Sock it to me!

It seems I've been on a self imposed yarn-diet these days. Sure, there's a yarn-diet going around on the net and while I seem to be a contributing member, it's not by choice. Nope. I have run out of money. The good thing is it's forcing me to go through my yarn supply and get rid of stuff I have been collecting since the turn of the century (I can't believe I can even say that) but really don't want.

Speaking of age, have you noticed your joints aching, creaking or grinding more lately? I have. Damn this aging crap!!

Have you seen Little Miss Sunshine? I saw it today. Sure, it's endearing and definitely has it's funny parts. But I don't understand why it's been nominated for four Oscars. To me it's just one more reminder of how I've entered a whole new age group or...have left the age group for which these kinds of movies are trully high quality entertainment. Damn, I feel so old.

No comments: