Saturday, January 27, 2007

More movies!

Now that blockbuster.com is allowing us to exchange our movies at the store, and of course working at home helps, we're seeing a lot more flicks these days. Today I saw 2.18 movies.

DaVinci Code: Eh. I read the book. It was much better and even different. I'm glad I didn't see it in the theater, it didn't live up to all the hype.

See No Evil: We shut off the movie 15 minutes after it started. It was turning out to be one of those horribly acted, typical horror movies. Dumb.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind: I really enjoyed this movie. It was a little sci fi mixed with some drama and love. It was confusing in the beginning but after a while, you'll understand what's going on. See it.


Simba keeps standing in my way, I can't see the tv.

No comments: