Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Without any pomp or circumstance, 2007 arrived and sat its big butt down on the couch. I'm not much of a resolution person but it's funny how I was able to quickly type up a list:

1) Lose some weight and keep it off (doesn't matter how much, it's keeping it off that matters)
2) Eat more vegetables
3) Finish all my knit projects
4) Rethink my career path
5) Raise my credit score
6) Move

I didn't hear any gunshots this year but there were a few blasts of fireworks and two cars peeling rubber in front of our place. Of course we went out to inspect and found only white smoke and dark black tracks. I heard one of the cars crash into another just around the corner. We went to investigate but Apollo got nervous so we left. Maybe in the morning we'll see more.

Now I need to get to work at bettering myself. Isn't that what resolutions are all about?

1 comment:

aimee said...

Hmmm... I need to make my resolutions still. One of the things is to procrastinate less (how ironic) and another to devote more to God. That's all I can come up with right now.