Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Can't stop

After shipping out the Matinee Coat, I was feeling a bit of a let down. After all the excitement of knitting, completing a project and giving it away (probably never to be seen again), I felt sad. The solution? Cast on, baby!


I learned from my mistake with the coat (I didn't bother with a swatch, I figured the baby would grow into it someday anyway) and decided to knit a swatch for the booties. It seems to be a waste of time but I know it's important. My next project uses Berroco Suede and so far it's interesting to knit. I can feel a bit of a tugging sensation with each stitch.

Zoe was such a good kitty too. She didn't even try to play with the yarn. As long as I pet her once in a while, she's happy to be at my side.

Meanwhile, I figured out the proper gauge (one needle size smaller) and had a good proper crack, I mean, Knit fix. I feel better.

No comments: