Sunday, January 07, 2007

The buck, or frog, stops here.

I knit the back panel of the Matinee Coat while visiting Faythe this last fall and finished the front panels today. While comparing the front panels to make sure everything matched up in length, I noticed a mistake! ARGH!


It seems I knit when I should have purled. So now there's a tiny blip in the pattern. Because it's almost in the middle of the coat, I'm not frogging, I refuse! I've tried dropping seed stitches before with utter failure. So I'm not doing that either. Desipite my usual ease with frogging anything that irritates me and Faythe's mocking me with, "Where there's a will, there's a frog!" I will not frog. I've put my foot down. It will be our dirty little secret.

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL... you know, I am sure no one would even notice except for you. :) I am sure the baby will love it as much as Peanut loves hers even if there is a tiny flaw on it.