Tuesday, January 09, 2007

It's not so bad

I received Faythe's yarn in the continuing saga of Yarn War. I think she posted pics of the yarn when she first purchased it, so I wasn't too surprised when I saw the CiCi (the two on the right). It's kind of weird but after a while, they've started to grow on me. I don't find either one shocking! Is it possible Yarn War has caused a numbing?


Now, I did take offense at the Red Heart on the left. It's so coarse! And the colors, what am I going to do with this? At first I thought it was camouflage yarn. But the greens aren't right. It's a mixture of frog-green, dark and light brown, a yellowish color, a tan, a gray, and maybe some others I'm forgetting. I already have an evil plan for this yarn and some ideas for the Ci Ci. muWAHaHaHAhAHAhaaA!!

My cable and internet just went off. Apparently there's an outage in my area so you'll see this post after I have service again. Meanwhile, I sit here freaked out cause I'm supposed to be online in ten minutes to start work! I'm not in any shape to drive in to work and besides, by the time I get there, this situation could be resolved. Grrr! Despite the convenience of combining all my services into one huge package with one company, I now can see how it's a bad idea.

update: I'm now back on!

No comments: