Thursday, April 13, 2006

What now?

All I have to do is go to Joann Fabrics and buy the final touch to Darth Baby's sweater and I'll be done. That being said, I am done knitting! This means I'm free to start something new!

Considering I've had a brief episode of complete irrational behavior and a few lapses of sanity, I'm not sure if I trust myself to pick out my next project.

Instead, I'm shopping for knitting books on Amazon.com. The first book is Baby Knits for Beginners. While I don't consider myself a beginner, there are a couple really cute patterns in this book that I want to knit up. They also have potential for "upgrades." The second is Knitting Rules!: The Yarn Harlot's Bag of Knitting Tricks. I really enjoyed her last book, Yarn Harlot: The Secret Life of a Knitter. If you're a knitter and enjoy reading books, I recommend this book. Mostly because it's freakin hilarious but also because it's nice to know you're not alone in obsessive behavior. :)

Shopping is so therapeutic. Now, the obsession over when the package arrives begins.

1 comment:

aimee said...

you're probably going to get tricked by getting the last package that you were supposed to get from me finally... and then the waiting game starts anew!!! :)