Saturday, April 15, 2006

Lost (in more ways than one)


This week my boss, Brian, loaned me his collection of Lost's season 1 dvd's. I started watching today; I can't believe I missed out on all this good stuff! After watching the first 2 episodes, I started over so Apollo could see them too. I will force my addicion on him if I have to!

I started taking some medicine yesterday that can potentially make me act a little moody. Of course, when I tell friends about this potential issue, they say things like "Any moodier than usual?" and "Does the doctor that said that really know you?" I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean. If they only knew how much I was holding back!

Speaking of holding back and moody, I've decided I shouldn't be making any important decisions for a while. I recently had an episode involving two different phone companies, cancelling services and some stifled crying. *sigh* It was not pretty. You know there's a problem when you have a mood swing and within minutes think to yourself, "What the hell just happened?"

Yes, these next few months will be interesting. Hopefully I won't make any life changing decisions.

No comments: