Sunday, June 05, 2005

To frog or not to frog, is that really the question?

I'm contemplating frogging Brandon's blanket. It's got some serious issues. I foolishly made some changes to the pattern because I didn't think I was going to like the border. Consequently the border (if it even exists) isn't big enough and the blanket is curling in. And I look at it and I think, do I really want to finish this? I'm so bitter about it now. I'm really thinking about taking it apart and making something a bit simpler.

Yet one more project in the pond.

Work was terrible today. People are such jerks. Today I started to really hate people. Not only did I get to experience eight fun-filled hours with mostly irritated customers (and no, the customer isn't always right, in fact, in our case they're rarely if EVER right), I then got to drive home in 45 minutes of hellish stop and go traffic, sharing the road with people who drive ultra-expensive cars and insist on darting around all the other automobiles.

My faith in humanity has been shaken. At this point, all I ask for is two days off in a row. Just two days.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I know what you mean about wanting 2 days off in a row. I hope you get it! You think people drive crazy in SD....try driving in LA! People have no manners. It's scary especially when I have my 4 month old baby in the car with me.