Thursday, June 09, 2005

Movie

I just finished watching The Notebook. I wasn't planning on watching this movie because I knew it was sad and because everyone kept talking about how good it was blah blah blah. But, I'm so glad I saw it! It's a beautifully written story. Not only that, but the movie is eloquently filmed. True, it's a sad story. But that's what makes it so beautiful. It really made me rethink my life, where I am, who I'm with, and more. The touching ending is like icing on a cake...it wouldn't be the same if it was topped with anything else. I recommend seeing this movie or reading the book (I'm planning on reading it). Sure, you might cry, but it'll be worth it. I guarantee, you will not regret it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore this movie, and book. as soon as i saw this in theaters, i went out and bought the book, and its even better. i've watched the dvd over and over, and the book is written so descriptive, that while watching the movie, i expect to hear a line, or see something thats only in the book to this day. ahh.. nicholas sparks, genius.