Saturday, June 11, 2005

Yarn booty!

I knew I wouldn't be able to go to the sale at Two Sisters today, so Laura graciously offered to pick up some items for me. It's so hard to make a list of yarns you'd like when you can't see what they have to offer!! Instead, I asked her to pick up some yarn for unfinished and future projects. I'll have to add this booty to my bin o yarn:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is all I got, but it's probably a good thing. I would have spent much more if I had gone instead of taking the Notary Public test. (Don't get me stared on that topic, puuuulease) I'll probably go in to the store on Tuesday and buy some more yarn. I'm such a yarn ho.

This is my favorite of the bunch...I can't wait to make something out of it (most likely a purse). Oh, and the colors in this picture are more accurate than the contrasty colors above.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I normally wouldn't pick out these colors but Laura has this same yarn and it really started to grow on me! I can't wait to see what it looks like felted. :)

OH and I've been visiting some yarn stores in the area. Very interesting! I'll spill more details when I can take pictures and post them. I think the pictures will say much more than I can!

I have to go to work early tomorrow, Sunday, so I guess I should go to bed. Night!

No comments: