Monday, August 28, 2006

Back home

I managed to catch a connecting commuter flight two and a half hours earlier than my actual flight! This is the first time I've used a commuter plane to come into San Diego and I've decided this is the way to go. The terminal is small with not many people there. It only took about five minutes for my luggage to show up and parking out front was minimal. In fact, it was even smaller than the one terminal airport in Eugene! Since it only took me about ten minutes to get off the plan, get my luggage and get out to the car, I'm definitely going to try to work the commuter flight into my trips from now on.

The cats definitely missed me while I was gone. Zoe spent the first couple days meowing at me and demanding long, luxurious deep tissue massages. Simba continues to sleep on or near me. I love my little babies. :) Even if they are demanding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! Hope you had a spectacular time!