Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Baby Bobbi Bear update

Today I bought some fluff (not the Cluster Stuff that was recommended, I couldn't find it) and started stuffing the bear. I think I may have over stuffed. Either way, I started on the right arm and I have to say, it's been the most challenging part so far. Not that picking up stitches is hard, but it just doesn't look great. I spent a great deal of time trying to make it look better but finally gave up. I think it'll look good in the end, or at least it better. grr


I can't wait until the arms are finished. Then I can sew on the ears, face and finish the neck. WEEE!

1 comment:

Yaya said...

Too cute!