I finally finished Speckles, the washcloth I spent the last couple weeks working on. That work schedule just didn't allow for any knitting whatsoever, even if the pattern requires no concentration at all. I ended up with only a few inches of yarn left too when I finished.
needles: #3, 3.25 mm
Last night I started working on Fiesta. I found a pattern that allows me to work from the corner. So far it's working perfectly for the varigated yarn I'm using. I decided to switch out the garter stitch for the seed stitch, it looks a bit more finished to me. Ahh, mindless knitting.
After this, I'm going to start some "picture" washcloths.