Friday, July 28, 2006

Balls going south

Tonight I caught about fifteen minutes of South Park on XUPN. Apparently the kids had schemed of a way to get gifts or other free things from the Maury Povich Show.

The first thing I did was login to gtalk but Faythe wasn't there for me to tell her and pass it on to her balls-obsessed-significant-other. So I did the next best thing and took a few photos. The kids decided Butters should pretend that he has a birth defect; balls growing out of his chin! Here he is telling Maury all about how the kids make fun of him at school. He's inventing names like "Balls on Chin Boy," etc.

Of course, this cracks Cartman and the gang up. Cartman, being especially evil, thought it most hysterical.

Then Maury told Butters he was giving him a gift because all the kids made fun of him. He won a trip to the Worlds Largest Mini Golf Course (I think). The kids back home were upset and felt Butters double-crossed them.

So of course, Cartman had balls attached to his chin so he could win something.. I should add they're made of latex by Trekkie fans. Anyway, there's much more to the show, but I thought Ryan might appreciate these balls pictures. It was pretty funny.

No comments: