Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Color me happy!

Remember back in the day when our schools gave us flouride in that little paper cup? Wait, do kids still get flouride in school? The thing I remember most about "dental time" is the red tablets. As kids, we had a lot of fun with them but really they were used to teach us to remove all the plaque from our teeth.

The kid in me has always wished I could get some of those red tablets, just for the fun of it. Well, imagine my glee when I saw a commercial tonight for Listerine Agent Cool Blue! It essentially does the same thing those red tablets do. Sure, it's for kids but the kid in me wants some.

I'll let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Karen said...

they have those red tablets at the local drugstore! look around the toothpaste aisle for them.

Anonymous said...

LOLOLOLOL!!! I too had the little red tablets in school and that was the first thing that I saw when I saw the commercial for this.

I LOVE this stuff! It cracks me up that you wrote about it!