Saturday, April 30, 2005

Babies...not so bad

Yesterday I babysat my neighbors kid, Hunter. I say kid but really he's a four month old adorable, flatulent baby. Poor little guy, I hear him crying almost every night. Must be painful to have that much gas. Despite the occassional poot, he was a pleasure to watch. Janet and I took him to lunch at the local coffee shop, where he absorbed all our attention. It was practically impossible to talk about anything without using a baby voice or looking at him. He's a lover, but also an attention whore. But how could you help NOT giving this little guy attention?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Next we took him to the church and he played with tambourines while I helped Janet (somewhat, I was nervous about the baby hanging out by himself) sort out music stands. He fell asleep on the way home *phew*. I even got away with not having to change a diaper, even with all the pooting!!

No comments: