Sunday, September 24, 2006

Not a craftster but...

Apollo, of all people, has already been warning me that Christmas is only a few months away and that I need to get started on my Christmas projects! Can you believe it? This is coming from a man who, unless I step in, will wait until December 23rd to buy Christmas presents!

So now I'm nervous. I'm hunting around online for a pattern for a Christmas stocking and trying to figure out how to make another pattern knit-friendly. I had a long list of items I was going to knit but I think for once, I am going to make a very short list and be realistic about it. What a refreshing change reality is!


**update: One part insanity, two parts obession, I gave up on the internet and located my favorite snowflake pattern amongst some paperwork in my desk. GAH!!

No comments: