Saturday, March 31, 2007

Green goodness! Like an apple!

Yay!! I'm so excited, Apollo got me an iPod Shuffle!! I researched it to bits and decided that while the Nano is cool and allows categorization, etc, the Shuffle would suit my workout needs better.


And Apollo listened! Today he came home from shopping and handed me a small pizza box saying, "I got you a slice of pizza." I was surprised since we had eaten lunch just a few hours earlier. Well, I opened it and surprise! The green Shuffle! He also got me a set of headphones too since we've heard so many bad things about the iPod earbuds. I'm so happy...I can't wait to start downloading music!!


:D

4 comments:

aimee said...

I LOVE it!!! It's so cute! Good job Apollo!

Brianna said...

I love the green!!

Jen said...

Lucky girl! Now, where is the matching green purse to go with that ;)

Faythe said...

So glad you went for the green and not the silver!