Saturday, March 24, 2007

Boomer at 5 months

Shawn sent me some new pics of Boomer. She's still adorable!

I'm glad to see her spots haven't faded and her wrinkles are still there. But then again, I'm not sure if they ever go away with this breed.

Shawn and Boomer...you can tell he just hates this! :)

Boomer loves her daddy. She always wants to be pressed right up against him. In this case, on top of him. Hey I just noticed, their fur matches!

At least she gets her beauty sleep. Her paws look huge, she's going to be a big girl.

Almost makes me want to get a dog. I'm sure this is one of Shawn's favorite moments: when she's sleeping. I hear she snores loudly.

Boomer's lucky, her belly will always be considered cute. The rest of us are not so lucky.

So there they are, a cute puppy and an amazingly handsome knock-dead-gorgeous guy. (Shawn, you can leave the $5 in my top desk drawer.) Nice dimple.
hehe

3 comments:

Jen said...

OMG, she is sooo cute. Almost as cute as Peanut ;)

aimee said...

Awwwwww.... That is a beautiful puppy!!!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute so what breed is she?

Oh and I was lobbing against the use of using poison in the forest. Sad to say its not going to work. I want them to go back to burning the units instead of poisoning but people are more concern about the smoke instead of poison so now our animals and fish will get poisoned and die. This makes me so mad cause the envirnments don't give a rats hind end and yet blame up the land owners for the decline in the fish population. The deer here are loosing their hair and dieing off and ect but for pete's sake people with asma comes first. I say go on vacation when the units are being burned. It only last a day or two and then its done but poison is in the ground for 4 years and then they go back and spray again. I can go on and on about this, it makes me MAD!
MOM