Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Purge 2007

I recently decided I have too much stuff. The solution? Throw it out!! The life of a pack rat is filled with worry and what if's. Well, NO MORE!

Stuff I haven't seen in months, years or had forgotten I owned is out! The closet, patio, bedroom...nothing is safe.

Do you have stuff you don't really need? If so, do yourself a favor and get rid of it! Don't let the "what if's" hold you back from getting rid of stuff. Or the "I spent money on this, what a waste" excuse. You can find someone who needs it. Or do like I do, put it in a box and leave it near the sidewalk. It'll be gone in an hour.

Start out by dividing stuff into two piles: things you can't part with (yet) and junk you can do without. Now, imagine the junk gone. Purge it! It may be a bit painful at first but once it's gone, you'll feel great. Really! Try it and tell me what you think. Purge 2007 rules!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good advise thankyou

aimee said...

YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!
Good for you!!!