Saturday, April 21, 2007

A bad week

I try not to talk about work but here goes. I'm getting tired of the lack of communication and the disrespect that's going on. It's not just within my department either. People with their pretentious attitudes, I guess I'm done. It's been bringing me down for a long time, I don't think I can keep up the facade any longer of everything being OK. And let's not talk about the customers I have to talk to every day who are so rude and take their problems out on me. I'm going to start looking for another job. I've also been wanting to move and haven't because I really want to have some paralegal experience under my belt before I move on up to Oregon. But now I'm not so sure if that's the plan I want to follow any more. I don't have any family or friends down here (except you Jen and you're so far away), I'm lonely. Anyway. This crappy week finally ended.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh... that sucks, I am sorry that work has been awful. You can bitch to me all about it when we come to visit you on Wednesday.

Faythe said...

I would love it if you moved back to Oregon, then it'd be easier to visit you!

aimee said...

You'll be back up here before you know it. :)