Monday, September 05, 2005

To Answer Your Question...

No, I do not have the elliptical up and running. Apparently , you really do need two people to put it together! And a rubber mallet. I'm waiting for the guys to get back from Texas so one of them can help me. *sigh* I was hoping I'd be able to use it while they were gone.

As you can see, the elliptical came in several, no, scratch that....MANY pieces. Including two boxes full of smaller parts and a pile of plastic wrapped pieces to the right. It's hard to see them but believe me, it's quite a mess.



I also haven't thrown away the box yet, just in case I need to take it back! The box is almost as long as my couch and is taking up so much space, I can't wait until I feel it's OK and I can throw it away! It's full of cardboard and plastic that used to protect the elliptical (though oddly enough some of the pieces had dried mud on them).

You can bet the cats have fun playing in the box night and day.



So, until Apollo and Tee come home, it's going to sit like this. Fortunately, they're due back tonight or early tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.