Wednesday, August 31, 2005

This Weeks "Why, WHY" Winner

Jen and I decided I should print out my IQ test results and use it to help negotiate for a raise. HEEHEE! "I deserve a raise because I are smart." "I be smart as Bill Gates - gimme more money." I'm sure it'll impress them.

Meanwhile, the other day I was driving home from work when I saw this thing driving in front of me.



So I got closer and took a better photo. Seriously, what is it? I had to act very cool as I took the picture from my steering wheel, pointing the camera and hoping it would get a photo. I was a little afraid this funny little car would chase me down if the driver knew I was taking the pic. But, here it is in its glory. I just don't understand why people do the things they do with their cars. Note the vanity license plate and skull and cross bones. Interesting.

No comments: