Monday, February 26, 2007

We have company!

I forgot to tell you guys, The Balls arrived this weekend from Spokane, Washington for a visit in sunny San Diego! Since they've been here I've had to work so they've been hanging around, which they tell me is customary, and sweating a lot. It seems the sweating is due to the warm weather here in So Cal. It took a few days for them to become climatized, but now they're good to go! Though still sweating.


Today is our first day out touristing. Apollo is a little unsure about taking The Balls out in public, but I'm sure we'll all have a good time. I have a feeling I'll be spending more time with them than he will. HEHEHEHE!!

4 comments:

Faythe said...

HeheheHHehhHeheHeHEHEHehehe

Brianna said...

I love the look on Apollo's face!! Priceless!!!

Faythe said...

Ryan likes that picture so much, he's thinking about using it for his background on his desktop!

Anonymous said...

wrong color no wonder he,s got that look on his face