Thursday, February 22, 2007

A tiny bit of progress

Last night I discovered an error in the sweater. It will not be fixed. I refuse to frog! But first, here's a peek at the error free section:


So this is what I discovered. There's a step where I'm either supposed to TK (knit into the back of the second stitch and then knit into the front of the first stitch) or TP (purl into the front of the second stitch and then purl into the front of the first stitch). It appears I may have TK when I should have TP'd. Or vice versa. See how the other stitches below the arrow that fall at a backwards slant angle? The whole thing should look like that.

Since this is for a baby who does not have high expectations, I will be leaving it like this. If I had to rip out all these rows, well, let's just say there would be a lot of bitching going on. Fortunately, it's not really that obvious.

I think...yes, this is the year of the Anti-frog!

No comments: