Saturday, February 24, 2007

I think Faythe curses me as soon as she says, "frog??"

You may be wondering whatever happened to the pink sweater I was cable knitting. Maybe not. Either way, there was an incident involving me not paying attention and a cat face that was not round, but instead square. This incident required frogging. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ripping something out and doing it over, but when I put a lot of time into something - well, I'd rather not talk about it. After Incident A occurred, Incident B occurred and I was forced to rip back to the ribbing.

Whenever an Incident occurs and I pour out my sorrow to Faythe, I know I'll inevitably see word, "frog?" in my conversation with her. *sigh* Yes Faythe, frog. grrr

1 comment:

Faythe said...

Maybe I should switch to saying "Rip it? Rip it?"

AHAhahahahAAHAHAHAhaahah