Sunday, November 06, 2005

Stories of glue gone bad

I didn't realize getting glued to a toilet seat could cause diabetes. A man was Super Glued to a toilet seat for 20 minutes at a Colorado Home Depot, an apparent prank of teenagers. Two years after the incident, he claims the gluing has caused post-traumatic stress, triggered diabetes and heart complications. He is now suing Home Depot.

Meanwhile, in Pennsylvania, a judge has ordered a woman to pay her ex-boyfriend $46,200 for using glue to exact revenge. One morning, he woke to discover she had "used Super Glue to stick his genitals to his abdomen, glued his buttocks together and spelled out a profanity on his back in nail polish." She then kicked him out of her home without any clothes where he carefully walked for a mile before getting to a phone at a gas station. I imagine he was very careful on his walk. Very careful indeed.

But she wasn't the first person to think of this. A woman in Oklahoma used an entire bottle of glue on her ex-husband. Apparently she found a pubic hair on her vibrator that belonged to someone else, so she glued his left testicle to his left leg. An entire bottle!

Got something stuck to you with Super Glue? Use acetone based fingernail polish remover. Be sure to test it in a safe area first: acetone will eat varnish, some fabrics, etc. I know this from personal experience. Because of me, a coffee table once had to be resurfaced. Another time, I accidently dripped acetone based nail polish on mom's nighty (oops, did I ever tell you about that Mom?), melting a nice big hole in it. It's also not a good to expose your skin to it for a long period of time. However, it's better than having something (scrotum, etc.) permanently stuck to yourself. You can also try body lotion.

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I see that I'm not the only one up at 6 in the morning :)

Anonymous said...

Hola Rayleen,
I found you from a friend. Long time no hear from each other yah :D

Hows my busy girl doing? well, as you already know I am no longer mobile so I just stay here in Chula, but I thank God each day for living :D

well, I see you are a professional with your hand work. I always admired your talents and creativeness. Simba looks so cute in his Superman suit :D

My love Zoe is still the best :D
nonetheless, don't mean to bug you on here, but just wanted to say wassup, WASSUP RAY !! :D

Anonymous said...

in regard to the story about the man in Home Depoe......Here's the rest of the story:
If I remember right the main reason he sued is b/c he yelled for help and the employees thought it was a trick, as this was during Halloween season and laughed at him from the other side of the door. And no one came to his rescue, he stressed out, has heart problems and claimed he thought he was having a heart attach b/c he couldn't get anyone to help him and b/c he was stressing his blood sugar went up and he was not able to any of his diabetes medicine, heart medicine and ect. Thats the resaon he is sueing. And I don't remembering seeing in the paper it took him two years but if you go to the Doctors and get proof and get a lawyer and he/she is getting information it may take two years to sue. I don't know.
MOM

Cheryl:) said...

Hi I am from PA
The guy with the glued genitals ended up getting $46,000 from her (whoopee--his lawyer will take most of it)...she claims he likes that kind of thing and it was part of their *** routine....
I know someone who put superglue in her husbands mustache when he went to sleep....needless to say he was clean shaven after that....