Saturday, November 05, 2005

The Car

I haven't talked about it in a while. True. But you can bet your behind that I've been thinking about it. I'm this close > < to buying it. In fact, I've been stashing away the last couple paychecks so I won't spend anything, enabling me to save more $ for the big day.

Unfortunately, that means I'm running low on funds for frivolous stuff like groceries, the phone bill, gas, etc. Who needs it anyway?

Now I'm trying to decide if I should save a little more money to upgrade to a slightly better car. Of course this means delaying the purchase for a month at least. I don't know. I'm not sure if I can take it. ARRGH!

Good news, I checked the price of the car and it has gone down...so, that's pretty cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My experience is to stick to your first choice. B/c you will regret changing your mind and you will say I should of picked.....why did I get this one. I wished I had gotten......So stick to the one you chosed in the first place.
MOM