Me and Jorge are doing great. As you can see I'm almost done with his leg. I took a few days off, I just don't feel like knitting when sick. I decided to wing it with the pattern. I started out with a simple pattern I found in a yarn store but then decided I didn't like the heel. It called for a Jo-jo heel. I prefer the traditional gusset heel myself.
So I decided to try EZ's method of percentages. I'm sure it'll be great but I'm still a bit concerned. I'm having a hard time letting go of of the confinements of patterns. :)
After I start on the heel, I'm going to start knitting a mate for Jorge.