Monday, February 13, 2006

Been busy!

Yep, been working long hours, etc. Good news for Faythe and Aimee. I have finally put your gifts in their boxes complete with your addresses. I'll ship them out tomorrow. Yay!

I haven't knit anything in the past week due to work. Damn this whole responsibility and job thing!

Meanwhile, after today, I'm about ready to settle down with my bowl of ice cream and some wine. I'm hoping it's not a bad combo.


And because I firmly believe nobody would visit this site if it wasn't for the photos, I'm including this one of the coast near the Cabrillo Monument in San Diego. I'm sure the area has a name. But, I've never been accused of providing a wealth of information. Anyway, it's cool how the boulders delicately balance on the edge of the cliff. Neato, Mother Nature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's called Point Sweat.

Faythe said...

Woohoo! I'm finally getting my Christmas present!! I'll be eagerly watching the mail!