Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Hair - WARNING disgusting picture ahead

I'm starting to freak out a little bit. My hair is breaking! Every time I take a shower, there's a big clump of hair in the drain. I know it's normal to find hair in the drain...I've had hair all my life. I know about hair. Especially long hair, we long hair types have noticeable shedding. Anyway, I don't know what's causing this problem. I haven't even brushed my hair yet after the shower. I just KNOW a bunch more hair is going to break. I'm pretty sure it's not falling out cause I tend to have a lot of little frizzy hairs all around my hed. This is a relatively new phenomenon too. I didn't think I was so vain, but, I guess I am.

This is from ONE shower! Does anyone have any ideas of what's causing it? I use Neutrogena shampoo, Garnier Fructise conditioner, and occassionally Curls Up, curls reactivator and defrizzant. I don't use rubberbands, but I do use cloth scrunchies. Help!!

///

Um, I couldn't stand looking at that ugly hair ball photo. I deleted it.

No comments: