Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Carlsbad flowers

Do the flowers at the Flower Fields in Carlsbad grow there naturally?? Every day on my way to and from work, I drive by these fields and see flowers being planted. I'm suspicious. GAH!! I shake my fist at you, possibley fraudulant flower fields!!

On my way home a few days ago I took some pictures for you. They turned out ridiculously. Does it stop me from posting them? Not a chance. You will suffer, and then you will go to the website and look at the professional photo's.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh wait, I just remembered that I deleted the rest because they were so awful. Anyway, notice the vast aray of flowers in the photo. Oh? Can't see the flowers? I guess if you REALLY want to see them you have to go to the fields, or you can just go to Home Depot and look at the equally brilliant array of flowers laid out in suspiciously similar rows.

Next to the fields just off the 5 is this cool Dutch windmill. Note my laziness; I didn't even bother to get out of the car. You can see the reflection of something in the window. The lighting turned out pretty good too, considering I took these through tinted windows. I would have rolled down the window but my window doesn't roll down any more. My car is rickety. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate my car. It's just getting a little old.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It sits on top of a TGIF's. Weird.

On another note, I was up at 6:00AM assisting customers online. They make me cranky.

No comments: