Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Today's musings

1) There was a lot of grumbling today, done by me. Apollo agreed that I seem to be getting crankier and crankier the older I get. It doesn't take much to get me wound up. I sense this means I'll end up being one of those mean old ladies that lives down the street with ten+ cats. Meanwhile, I'm shocked that Apollo would agree that I'm cranky! He then went on to say that only he and Simba could put up with me! Zoe, he said, doesn't give a damn.

2) While filling out a form today at Lens Crafters, I was stumped at the "age" section. I filled out the age I assume I am and ignored the obvious mathematical error. Does it really matter anymore? Must figure out age!

3) No need to get all wound up at annoying people. It may cause blood pressure to go up resulting in lady at Lens Crafters getting big wide eyes, staring at blood pressure machine while having machine do the test a second time. Then again, her stumbling over what to say when asked "Is something wrong" and averting her eyes wasn't very comforting. Jokes in tense situation do not make everyone laugh. Back to cranky thoughts.

4) I've always wondered, why do scented tampons exist? I could understand if their function was outside the body...

5) I recently purchased the Interweave Knits 2007 Holiday Gifts magazine. I carefully peeled back each page and wondered if this is what it's all come down to. Me in my 30's, spoiled cats, knitting, wool, a laptop open in front of me. But at least I paid my DMV registration a month early today. I feel better already.

6) Reminder: Amazon.com = good, Fry's = bad. Most Christmas shopping will take place online this year. People, please update your Amazon wishlists!

No comments: