Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hazel Knits

For those of you who like to purchase yarn online, I highly suggest you check out one of my recent finds, Hazel Knits. Actually, if you don't purchase yarn online, you should give it a try! I've never had a bad experience and sellers are always very friendly.

The owner of Hazel Knits is really nice, so much that we have had a few email exchanges. I'm a little afraid I'll scare her off though. I keep thinking of that time I told my hair dresser, after I found him at his new salon, that I had "Internet stalked" him because I was so desperate to find him again. There was a long, uncomfortable silence - I hoped it was because he's partially deaf and didn't hear me. Kind of like the time he called me and I was so ecstatic to see his name on my caller ID that I answered my cell without thinking while in the bathroom and I couldn't hold back the tinkling that echoed throughout the room. *sigh* I don't know what I'd do if he cut me loose! Hopefully I haven't scared Wendee off yet!

I recently had a yarn seizure and bought more yarn in the same colors I've purchased in the past with a new addition to my Christmas stash: Chocolatier. Actually, it was more of a comfort purchase. There's nothing like some good quality yarn to make a person feel better! Not to mention there are no calories involved.


From left: Denim Blues, Chocolatier, and Sailors Delight. Not only are they gorgeous but I love knitting with them. If you're familiar with Socks that Rock or Lorna's Laces, I'd guess that the weight of this yarn lies somewhere between the two. I can never take a picture with the colors showing accurately so please be sure to check out the Hazel Knits site for better images.

Wendee also included some stitch markers in my orders as a thank you. I tried to take a picture but sadly, they didn't look as good in the photos as they do in real life. You'll probably see them in upcoming projects, though. :) You can never have too many stitch markers!

Meanwhile, I'm working on keeping The Crazy, which I have obviously inherited from my Mom, to a minimum.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wow, those are some beautiful yarn.