Thursday, October 11, 2007

Jade socks, done!

I stayed home today and drank Pepto Bismol. Well, not even the real brand but a store brand. Anyway, thanks to the pink stuff I'm feeling a lot better. While resting up and watching Season Two of Scrubs, it was with a great sigh of relief that I finally sewed in the last end of the jade Earl Grey sock. Don't get me wrong, I love the pattern but I couldn't wait to finish them. Plus there's the matter of my having recently received my latest shipment of LL's yarn. I'm already looking for a good pattern for my next socks.

There was one thought that occurred to me during my lazy day. Remember when we were kids and we would think about "When we were grown up?" Is this it? I feel like I'm still waiting for that portion of my life to start. I guess I should be proactive and do something about it. Or not.

No comments: