Friday, October 31, 2008

I guess this is it.

It seems this is the last time I'll be blogging until we get into Oregon and are somewhat settled in. Of course I'm addicted to the Internet so I'll probably be online before I even have my dishes unpacked. Except Aimee has a dial-up connection right now and that freaks me out like you wouldn't believe. Dial-up!! Which means I'll have a box unpacked for every page that loads.

I just tried to use my phone and it's already disconnected. I called the cable company and they said that rather than disconnect me at the end of the day I have paid for, my bundled services will be disconnected randomly throughout the day. Apollo is freaked out by losing his TV and I'm upset about losing access to the 'net.

Meanwhile, I'm going to visit with Chad and Shawn today. Good friends are hard to find. I'll miss them. :( Shawn is going to give me another piece of his original art. It's nice to have some paintings that will remind me of him every time I look at them.

We're planning on leaving early Saturday morning. I think we may have a problem with Big Mac who I expect will continue to try to talk us out of leaving up until I pull out of the driveway. Poor Big Mac!

So that's it. I'll be talking to you from the rainy beaver (lol) state next time. Bye!


ps - Since I'll be Internet deprived, I'll be Twittering as much as possible!
<-----

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, go safely!

Anonymous said...

Rayleen when are you coming to visit us? Please bring Apollo. I know Faith is laughing somewhere in Spokane.