Friday, May 18, 2007

Let the suffering commence..well not yet

One of my coworkers recently tried a special diet and lost a lot of weight. Basically, she ate a lot of veggies, fruits, soup and drank a lot of water. She cleansed herself and made her body burn fat to exist. I've decided to give it a try. I went to the store tonight and bought all the ingredients of doom and am going to mix up the potion tomorrow. Meanwhile, tonight I have decided to eat filth to make up for the pain and suffering I'm going to experience this week. As I chew my cheesey gordita crunch from Taco Bell, I am a tiny bit concerned about my coworkers this week. Hopefully I won't be too mean.

1 comment:

aimee said...

I've been low carb for two and a half weeks now.
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!! :D




(I miss cheesy gordita crunches!)