Sunday, December 18, 2005

One week later...

Mom and Aimee are gone. Aimee was here a week, Mom approximately five days. I say approximately because her bus (she was supposed to be on Amtrak, but their train was late into LA and she was put on a bus) arrived around 2:00AM Monday morning.

Anyway, they're gone and everything is getting back to normal. I've got a lot of cleaning to do and some other odds n ends to take care of before I get back to the old grind at work. I read through some of my work emails a couple days ago and...well, I guess you could say I was less than thrilled. I don't know why I felt like that. I think I need a few more days off.

Meanwhile, the car is wonderful! For those that have asked, it's a Toyota Camry SE V6 in Indigo Blue. My interest rate is pretty high but that's ok because the plan is to initially pay off most of it and have a very low monthly payment each month so I can build up my credit.

Since Mom and Aim were here, I haven't been able to work on any of my knit presents. *sigh* Some people may receive their presents late. Sorry. :(

Anyway, gotta get ready for church.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Where are the pictures? Chad, Shawn and I are demanding pictures!